Laser welding machine is the use of high-energy laser pulse on the material within a small area of local heating, laser radiation through the heat conduction to the internal diffusion of materials, the material melts to form a specific pool. It is a new type of welding, laser welding mainly for thin-walled materials, precision parts of the welding, can achieve spot welding, butt welding, stack welding, sealing welding, high aspect ratio, weld width, heat affected zone Small, small deformation, welding speed, weld smooth, beautiful, no need to deal with after welding or just a simple treatment, high weld quality, no pores, can be precisely controlled, focused light spot, high positioning accuracy, easy to achieve automation.
Welding characteristics of laser welding machine
Belonging to the melting welding, the laser beam as energy, the impact on the weld joint.
The laser beam may be guided by a planar optical element, such as a mirror, and then the beam may be projected onto the weld with a reflective focusing element or lens.
Laser welding machine is non-contact welding, the operation process without pressurization, but the need to use inert gas to prevent oxidation of the molten pool, filler metal occasionally use.
Laser welding can be combined with MIG welding laser MIG composite welding, to achieve a large deep welding, while the heat input is much smaller than the MIG welding.
Advantages of laser welding machine
(1) the amount of heat can be reduced to a minimum, the heat affected zone metallographic change range is small, and due to heat conduction caused by the lowest deformation.
(2) 32mm thickness single-channel welding of the welding process parameters have been qualified, can reduce the time required for thick plate welding and even save the use of filler metal.
(3) do not need to use the electrode, there is no electrode pollution or damage concerns. And because it does not belong to the contact welding process, machine wear and deformation can be reduced to a minimum.
(4) The laser beam is easy to focus, aligned and guided by the optical instrument, can be placed at a proper distance from the workpiece, and can be re-guided between the machine around the workpiece or obstacles, the other welding method due to the above space constraints And can not play.
(5) the workpiece can be placed in a closed space (by vacuum or internal gas environment under control).
(6) laser beam can be focused in a small area, can be welded small and similar parts of the interval.
(7) can be welded material range of large, can also be connected with a variety of heterogeneous materials.
(8) easy to automate high-speed welding, can also be digital or computer control.
(9) welding thin or small diameter wire, not like arc welding as easy to melt back trouble.
(10) is not affected by the magnetic field (arc welding and electron beam welding is easy), can accurately align the weldment.
(11) can be welded with different physical properties (such as different resistance) of the two metals.
(12) without vacuum, do not need to do X-ray protection.
(13) If the perforated welding, the weld depth of a wide ratio of up to 10: 1.
(14) can switch the device to transmit the laser beam to multiple workstations.