Brief Analysis On The Reason Of Cutting Dislocation Of Metal Laser Cutting Machine

- Oct 13, 2017 -

Brief Analysis on the Reason of Cutting Dislocation of Metal Laser Cutting Machine

Laser cutting machine Detailed construction axis movement control system, including rails, sliders, stepper motor, timing belt, drive, drive motherboard, power supply. The laser light path system includes a laser tube, a laser power source, a laser control system, a mirror, a condenser lens. Compressed air systems include air pumps, airways. The laser tube cooling system includes, constant temperature water pump, water pipe.

1. Laser power supply High-voltage power supply for laser oscillation.

2. Laser oscillator produces the main equipment of the laser

3. Refractive reflector is used to direct the laser to the desired direction. In order to prevent the beam path from failing, all mirrors are protected with a protective cover.

4. Cutting Machine Torch mainly includes gun body, focusing lens and auxiliary gas nozzle and other parts.

5. The cutting work platform is used to place the workpiece to be cut and to move correctly and precisely according to the control program, usually driven by an opportunistic motor.

6. Torch drive device used in accordance with the program to drive the torch along the X axis and Z axis movement, by the servo motor and screw and other transmission components.

7. The numerical control device controls the movement of the cutting platform and the torch, and also controls the output power of the laser.

8. The operating panel is used to control the operation of the entire cutting device.

9. Cylinders include laser working media cylinders and auxiliary cylinders, Cutting Machine used to supplement the laser oscillation of the working gas and supply of cutting auxiliary gas

10. Cooling water circulation device for cooling the laser oscillator. The laser is a device that converts electricity into light energy, such as CO2 gas lasers, typically 20%, and the remaining 80% of the energy is converted to heat. Cutting Machine The cooling water takes away the excess heat to keep the oscillator working properly.

11. The air dryer is used to supply clean dry air to the laser oscillator and beam path to maintain proper operation of the path and reflector.


Related Products